wolverine's FIELD RULES
all players must sign a waiver before playing all players under 18 must have parent signature on waiver
1.Wolverine is Field Paint Only, This means you must use the paintballs we sell only. If you bring non field paintballs and sneak it on to the field you will be asked to leave.
2. All guns must be chronographed to 275 fps or less. Semi-Auto only. All markers must have a trigger guard installed.
3. All guns must have a barrel blocking device INSTALLED while not on the field or chrono area. If you loose your "Barrel Sock" see a Staff Member and get a replacement. YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR LOST BBD'S No shooting over boundaries or in any public areas. Guns are to be fired in designated areas only. No blind shooting, shoot only at what you can see. Do not over shoot other players. More than three hits is over shooting.
4. A mask approved for Paintball must be worn at all times while on the field or in the chrono area. Removing your mask in the playing or chrono area can result in your ejection from the field, NO REFUNDS.
5. Maintain 20ft min. distance between opposing players. Call "point blank" on players closer than 20ft. You may eliminate opponents in a bunker by tagging the bunker and calling "bunker!". Any structure three walls or less is considered a bunker. DO NOT SHOOT OVER OR AROUND A BUNKER AT ZERO RANGE.
6. Fighting , Profanity or Verbal abuse of players or staff will not be tolerated. ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ARE FORBIDDEN.
7. To be eliminated a ball must break and leave a 1 inch mark on you or any equipment you carry. (GUN HITS COUNT) If you are eliminated call hit, raise your marker or hand over your head and leave the field. INSTALL YOUR BARREL SOCK BEFORE YOU LEAVE. Once you call hit or install your barrel sock you are eliminated and must exit the play area.
8. You may call for a paint check on your self or an opponent. YOU ARE NOT NEUTRAL UNLESS A FIELD JUDGE CALLS YOU NEUTRAL. Do not advance or fire on a neutral player. The Judges calls are final and will not be reversed. No "TIME OUTS"
9. Do not pick up paintballs from the ground and put them into your rental gun. We will ask you to return your rental equipment for doing so.
10. ANY PERSON OBSERVED SHOOTING OFF OF THE FIELD, OVER NETTING OR ANY BOUNDARY WILL BE BANNED FROM THE PROPERTY AND WILL BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES. DO NOT THROW PAINTBALLS IN PUBLIC AREAS.
THESE RULES ARE FOR EVERYONE'S SAFETY if you feel you cannot observe these rules do not play!